Trigger Anti Pollution Black Mask
Black Trigger Anti Pollution cotton mask with 1 valve and 2 2.5 Micron filters. Masks for children over 10 and adults.
Trigger Anti Pollution Black cotton mask with 1 valve and 2 PM2.5 filters included.
Suitable for all outdoor sports: rollerblading, scooters, skateboarding, urban biking, mountain biking, riding, skiing, jogging, climbing.
It also applies to the following occasions: vehicle exhaust, viral flu, industrial emissions, dust allergies.
This durable and breathable mask is made from soft-textured materials that allow the mask to adapt to different facial features.
Anti-pollution mask guaranteed without graphene nanoparticles.
Filter life depends on the following factors: User's breathing rate and pollution level.
We recommend replacing the filter regularly.
For the valve, it should be replaced when broken.
Sold individually with 2 PM2.5 filters.
1. Hold the era loop in each hand with the nose clip up.
2. Position the mask under the chin.
3. Pull each loop over the ear and adjust as snugly as possible.
4. Place the fingertips of both hands on top of the nose clip and press it to the nose bridge shape.
5. It is important to press the nose clip firmly onto the nose bridge to form a good seal.
6. For the mask to work well, it must be properly sealed around the nose and mouth, so that when you breathe, air passes through the filter.
- Rider age
- Over 10 years old and adults
- Rider size
- Over 1,20m
- Product condition
- 1 year
- In stock
You might also like